Thursday, July 20, 2017
Everyone know that exercise is very important for proper physical, mental and social development of an individual. Students should do regular physical exercise as they are in the growing stage and exercise helps to build and shape a perfect height, weight and full development of the body. Students should do physical exercise at least 3-4 times in a week. Here, we are going to talk about the best 5 exercise for teenage students.
Push Ups :
Our Health Tutor mentioned push up as the number 1 exercise for everyone. Push ups are the number 1 body weight exercise where you lift your own body weight using your arms. This exercise primarily builds a stronger chest and also builds triceps, back, shoulder etc. We can say it builds all the muscles of our body.
Running outside in the nature can be full of fun. Running helps to build stronger legs. It maintains body weight and increase testosterone hormone. Likewise, it helps to maintain blood pressure and maintains a healthy and strong heart. Students can go for running in the morning or in the evening for at least 15 minutes.
Swimming is considered as the best fat cutter exercise. Swimming burns lot of calories. Our Science Tutor says that we can burn around 500 calories in an hour of normal swim. Swimming helps us to lose unnecessary weight and help us build fit and stronger muscles.
Children love cycling because they feel independent and freedom in exploring the city. Cycling involves fast movement of the leg muscles which increases the heart rate and this helps to increase stamina of the children. A recent study tells that kids who do cycling are found more energetic and outstanding than those who do other exercise like swimming and running. It helps to boost testosterone hormone to maximum.
Dancing is considered as one of the kids favorite exercise. According to Pro Dance Center, regular dance practice can increase your child's flexibility, range of motion, physical strength and stamina. So if you are thinking of hiring a dance tutor, you can hire them from House Tutor, Singapore.
Wednesday, July 12, 2017
School life and college life both are very wonderful and unforgettable part of our life. There is still a debate between school life is better vs college life is better. To find out which one is better, we made a research with 400 people. Among those people 376 people reported as school life was the best life and most memorable life. Whereas rest concluded as college life was the most memorable and interesting life. So, finally we can conclude that school life is definitely most interesting and memorable life. We can distinguish life in school with college life.
Differences between school life & college life
- School life is more disciplined than college life.
- There are lots of rules in school life like rule of attending school daily, attending school on time, keeping nails and hair short, wearing clean ironed uniform, and lots more but in college life there are fewer rules followed by few students.
- Students are forced to come in complete school uniform in school whereas you are free to wear any uniform in college.
- In school life, students have to undergo lots of exams taken by tutors like weekly exam, quarterly exam, first terminal, second terminal and many more and students have to attend those exams compulsorily. In college, there is not pressure as much as school to attend internal exam
- We have less freedom and have limited pocket-money during school life while there is more freedom and less pocket-money problem in college life.
- In school, we have to complete homework daily as well as maintain notes of every subject. In college, the assignments are flexible and need to submit weekly or monthly.
- In school, we know names of most student in the classroom but in college life we hardly know names of half students in classroom.
Although there are differences in school and college life, both have given us lots of memories that can not be forgotten. Those memories will always stay in our heart and can wet our eyes whenever we think of our friends. You are the luckiest one if your best friend in school days is still your best friend. If you are still a student, enjoy it, live it, create lots of memories because once your student life is over, it won’t come back.
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Depression is an illness that affects a person’s physical, mental and social life. According to WHO, depression is a common mental disorder, characterized by persistent sadness and a loss of interest in the activities that you normally enjoy, accompanied by an inability to carry out daily activities, for at least two weeks. During this, a person may increase or decrease sleep, there is loss of energy and appetite, he/ she likes sitting alone and talking to nobody, and sometimes thinking about to harm self and suicide. Depression can be treated. Depression is also most common in college students. Depression can be seen more active in students between the age of 15 - 24. It is estimated that 1 out of 4 students are suffering from mental illness including depression. Depression can be dangerous. So, it should be identified and treated on time.
Symptoms of Depression
The symptoms of depression varies from person to person. However, the most common symptoms of depression mentioned by Fox News website are as follows:
1. Change in sleeping pattern and schedule. Either couldn't sleep or excessive sleeping.
2. Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities.
3. Decreased energy, fatigue, being slowed down.
4. Falling grades.
5. Thoughts of death or suicide; suicide attempts.
6. Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, helplessness.
7 .Difficulty concentrating, remembering, making decisions.
8. Persistent physical symptoms, such as muscle pain or headaches.
9. Attempts to "treat" low mood or anxiety with alcohol or other drugs
10. Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
Treatment of Depression
As soon as you notice the symptoms of depression, you should get medical help. You can talk about it with your parents, doctors, tutors, friends and relatives who understands you. Parents and tutors should be careful to check if their children and students have depression. Similarly, doing regular exercise, maintaining healthy diet, making positive and good circle of friends, taking part in sports and games, going out with friends, watching movies at weekend, going on long journey with friends, enjoying life to full etc helps to keep depression away and at check.
Everyone know that exercise is very important for proper physical, mental and social development of an individual. Students should do reg...
House Tutor [ Singapore Home T utor ] Here is a compilation of good study strategies for students. I hope this helps in encouraging ...
Join House Tutor As Licensee or Franchisee! Visit us at http://www.housetutor.com.sg/user/license_opportunity Facebook: https:...